As discussed, we would like to assist you in developing a foundation from which to better engage with your existing customers, as well as increase sales, and crucially, move towards a more digital approach to your marketing.
After our meeting with all the South African partners, many of which have the same requirements and objectives, in terms of wanting to improve their digital presence and marketing process, we have put together a proposal, at what we hope is at an affordable price.
Our proposal is as follows... Please note that we have included some examples of recent work that we have produced for other channel partners, that is in-line with BHGE style guidelines.
New custom BHGE Products Landing Page to include:
2. Dedicated environments for each product, to include:
- Supporting content downloads - datasheets, case studies, video, webinars, brochures.
- Product information and specs
3. Design & Development
5. No ongoing costs.
6. Custom lead capture forms.
Website/Landing Page Example:
The below example represents a landing page that we plugged in to the partners existing website. Please note the dedicated section around the products and the various models. Our objective here is to provide current and potential customers with enough information to make a decision on the purchasing the product. View example
There is available/existing content, which we are able to use to populate your new website, and support the products and services you provide on behalf of BHGE. What we offer is the following:
1. We will re-purpose this content and give it an identity unique to your company.
2. Add the content to your dedicated product environments we create on your new website.
3. Moving forward, this content can also be used to market the products to your region.
4. A new webinar for the LCT8 and LCT4 flowmeters. We will also produce a series of infographics.
Content inventory for the products you sell:
- Spec Sheets
- Technical articles
Here are some examples of how we took some existing content and re-purposed it to have unique look for the partner. I have provided a video, a case study, webinar and infographic series(not re-purposed), as well as an article.
As discussed, i think it would be a good idea to include some execution to leverage the new and existing content we produce, to drive traffic to your website, as well as generate some new leads.
1. For the webinar we can use LinkedIn as well as an e-mail blast via JGT media's internal database, to capture registrations.
2. To drive traffic to your website, we can use some of the new and existing content, such as the video, white papers, case studies, and new infographics. We can do this through LinkedIn - as we can target, and link back to your website.
We will include $400 worth of advertising budget within the total proposal amount, to execute the above via LinkedIn.
Total Cost: $5,000 USD - $2,500 to OIH, $2,500 to BHGE.
Includes the option to have company logo & company brochure produced at no extra cost.